Room Tour // March 2014

Shabby Chic Room Tour
Shabby Chic Room Tour
Shabby Chic Room Tour
Shabby Chic Room Tour
Shabby Chic Room Tour
Shabby Chic Room Tour
Shabby Chic Room Tour
Shabby Chic Room Tour
Shabby Chic Room Tour
Shabby Chic Room Tour
Shabby Chic Room Tour

Since I redecorated my room in October, I've been really wanting to do a room tour, but I just kept forgetting... Until I received an email a couple of weeks ago asking If I had one on my blog, so I thought it was time I finally do it! I really love reading these posts myself and I must of watched hundreds of different room tours whilst I was getting inspiration! I did try to label where everything was from, but if there is something I've missed or if there is something you would like the direct link to - feel free to either leave a comment, or tweet me! 

xo


UPDATE APRIL 2015: My room has changed SO much since this, so I'm thinking of doing an updated room tour very soon! :) 

1 comment

  1. Cute place!!!
    Waiting for the new room tour!
    Joëlle www.mysweetboudoir.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig